Wednesday 29 May 2013

The job I have been avoiding

Finally last weekend I got round to tackling the greenhouse at home.  It didn't get used at all last year (apart from a dumping ground) and was in a terrible state.  This before picture doesn't actually do it justice on just how bad it was!


So slowly we emptied it and found various bits that I didn't know I had (plus some very dead Autumn sown seedlings from 2011).  A good scrub down with Jeyes fluid all over to rid the slime, plus hundred of spiders later we turn it into this.


I seemed to have never thrown a plant pot away and so I was rationed to only keeping a small selection.  Just need to get planting and seed sowing now and put the clean space to good use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home